Principals of makeup
Intensive course “Basic makeup” is a full and a quick dip in the profession of makeup artist, that allows you to learn the main basic techniques of commercial makeup in a short time. Emphasis is placed on beauty make-up. And despite the short period of training the most important topics are covered in full. After training this course, you can easily start working with private clients and at the beauty-salons. Great for non-residents and those who are limited in time.
|Number of lessons||10||2 theoretical, 8 practical lessons|
|Duration of 1 lesson||3-4 hours|
|Duration of the course||5 days||Every day lessons|
|Number of people in group||2-5||This course is not carried out individually|
- Professional ethics.
- Psychology and rules of communication with the client. How to predict the desire of the client. Makeup and character.
- Cosmetic brands represented on the world market and in Ukraine.
- Brushes. The purpose of each brush, rules of use, care and disinfection.
- Decorative cosmetics. Professional classification of cosmetic products.
- Basic rules and stages of applying makeup.
- Techniques of applying makeup: shadow, watercolor, pencil.
- Shape and proportions of the face, eyes, nose, lips.
- Methods and techniques of modeling and correction of individual parts of the face and the face shape as a whole.
- Color wheel and all about color. Derivation of color formulas. Color groups.
- The theory of the color code – concept, application, examples. Placement of the color accents.
Makeup types that you will perform on the course “Principals of Makeup”:
- “Nude” ( natural makeup with expressive features for photo-shooting);
- Eyeliner (The secret of a perfect eyeliner: methods and cosmetic products);
- Bridal makeup and ITS variants; (variations of it);
- Evening makeup and ITS variants; (variations of it);
- “Smoky eyes” (the most popular makeup”);
- Age-specific make-up (makeup features for women of above 50 years);
- Photo and video shooting (the specifics of this type of make-up);
- Transformation of daytime makeup in (into) the evening one.
- Correct work with light and dark colors of lipsticks.
- “Loop” Eyelet“, (alternative forms to classical make-up);
On the course “Principals of makeup” you will also learn how to properly apply makeup decor: false eyelashes, strass, face-art elements.